Fastening Technology - S&P Software Consulting + Solutions GmbH
Our fastening technology software solutions support dimensioning of fastening consistent with European and International Codes. We develop product specific software for product selection on the basis of plausibility checks and load proofs of capacity, in line with state of the art standards.
We develop software individualised for our customers on the basis of specific requirements. Extend and usability are geared to the end user requirements. Many customer requirements exceed the arrangements from current codes and regulations. In these cases we support the customer with the development of engineering solutions. All our costumers are counselled intensely and competently regarding current tendencies and trends.
Part of the calculation is the dimensioning of the anchor plate. For this purpose, an FEM-module has been developed which delivers realistic dimensioning results. Anchor plates may consist of steel or aluminum, whereas fastenings in concrete or masonry can be calculated.
By request we train users in-house or at their facilities. Furthermore, after software shipping we continually attend to our customers regarding all sorts of questions or requests.
CODES AND REGULATIONS
Basis of the developed software solutions are a series of national and international codes and regulations, e.g.:
- ETAG 001 A – Metal Anchors For Use In Concrete
- ETAG 001 B – Metal Anchors For Use In Concrete
- ETAG 001 C – Metal Anchors For Use In Concrete
- ETAG 020 – Plastic Anchors For Multiple Use In Concrete And Masonry For Non-Structural Applications
- ETAG 029 – Metall – Injektionsdübel zur Verankerung im Mauerwerk
- TR 020 – Injection Anchors For Use In Masonry
- TR 029 – Design Of Bonded Anchors
- TR 045 – Design of Metal Anchors For Use In Concrete Under Seismic Actions
- TR 047 – Calculation Method For The Performance Of Anchor Channels
- CEN/TC – Anchorages In Concrete
- EN 1992-4 – Design Of Anchorages In Concrete
- ACI 318-08 – Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete
- ACI 318-11 – Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete